FodderTech offers a number of options for the family farm depending on the number and type of animals you are currently feeding or are likely to feed in the future:
- Mini / Table-Top Systems start at 25 lbs and go to 100 lbs of fresh fodder per day.
- Stationary Systems range from 125 lbs/day up to 250 lbs/day. The 250 lb stationary system can be expanded to multiple tons/day and is the perfect system if you think you might grow, but are not sure.
- Commercial Systems start at 125 lbs/day and will go up to 20,000+ lbs/day. If you plan to grow, this system will grow with you and your Farm. It can be expanded in 250 lb increments up to any daily production amount you could possibly need.
FodderTech designs have been perfected for quality over the last 15 years and have significant advantages over other designs.
All FodderTech Mini Series systems offer the following advantages:
- Mold Guard Technology
- Grow 10″ – 12″ thick sprouts with up to 3″ thick root mat
- Operate and maintain entirely indoors
- Operate without exposing sprouts to ambient temperature
- No sprays system
- Easy access for seeding, harvesting and maintenance
- Recirulating water system
- Made in the USA
The sprouting professionals
Thicker, Taller, Lusher: There is no substitute for quality. FodderTech sprouts are 10″ – 12″ tall in 8 days. The root mat develops between 2″ – 3″ thick. Other systems would grow sprouts to 4″ – 8″ tall sprouts with less than 1″ thick root mat. The root mat is saturated in sucrose, fructose, glucose, and energy. The taller sprouts and thicker root mat offers unique nutritional advantages that shorter sprouts cannot deliver.
Optimal Controls: Sprouts are sensitive to climate. When operating a FodderTech sprouting system the sprouts are never exposed to ambient temperature. All operations are performed behind closed doors. Systems that expose the sprouts to ambient air during operation are inefficient, can stunt the plant growth, and require chemicals to control the mold.
No Sprays: Spraying plants from above increases humidity and mold potential during sprouting. Strong chemicals like chlorine being sprayed in the building would cause corrosion to aluminum racks. FodderTech systems do not use sprays to irrigate the sprouts.
Recirculating Water System: The FodderTech designs use a recirculating water system. These designs allow operators to condition the water for optimal growing conditions. This allows growers to maximize the amount feed from each lb of seed.
Made in the USA: Sprouting systems for animal feed are available from around the globe. FodderTech is owned and operated from the US. All fabrication for US models is done in the America.
TO GET PRICING AND QUOTES:
In North America:
Call 1-855-9SPROUT (977-7688) or
Caution: Beware of copycat systems. FodderTech is in NO way related to the designs offered by FarmTek. FodderTech does NOT recommend a greenhouse for sprouting. FodderTech cannot offer technical support to get other designs to sprout mold free without quality materials used.